What is the 2019 Honda Ridgeline Towing Capacity?
Delivering ample towing power across the lineup, the 2019 Honda Ridgeline is a pickup truck that comes ready to work for drivers in Tualatin. Today, Dick's Hillsboro Honda breaks down the Honda Ridgeline towing capacity throughout the different Ridgeline configurations. Find the best pick for your towing needs below!
How Much Can a Honda Ridgeline Tow?
The quick answer is that a 2WD configuration can tow up to 3,500 pounds, perfect for hauling ATVs or tent campers for adventures around West Portland. Move to the stronger AWD configuration, and you’ll access a maximum towing of 5,000 pounds. This can help you haul small horse trailers or towable RVs. Depending on how you prioritize towing capacity, you may need to weigh it against the other features you want, as not every Honda Ridgeline trim level offers both 2WD and AWD as an option.
What is the Honda Ridgeline Towing Capacity Per Trim?
Since not every trim offers 2WD and AWD options, we have compiled the towing capacities of each of the Honda Ridgeline trim levels:
- RT Trim: This entry-level 2WD configuration provides 3,500 pounds of towing power.
- Sport Trim: Choose between a 2WD option for a maximum towing capacity of 3,500, or an AWD version with a maximum towing capability of 5,000 pounds.
- RTL Trim: Choose either the 3,500-pounds towing capacity from the standard 2WD trim level, or move up to the AWD version for increased towing power that reaches up to 5,000 pounds.
- RTL-T Trim: Decide between 2WD and AWD options with 3500 pounds or 5000 pounds of towing capacity, respectively.
- RTL-E: This model only comes with AWD and a maximum 5,000-pound towing capacity.
- Black Edition: The AWD configuration and 5,000 pounds of towing capacity come standard on this model.
No matter the trim or drivetrain you drive home to Tigard, you’ll find your Honda Ridgeline comes standard with an integrated Class III trailer hitch. This means shoppers around Beaverton won’t have to purchase any extra accessories to be ready to tow!
Feel the Power of the Honda Ridgeline Today
Have any of the Honda Ridgeline configurations piqued your interest? Schedule a test drive at Dick's Hillsboro Honda. We’ll get you behind the wheel of the Ridgeline models you’re interested in so you can make your final call. You can also use our online payment calculator to see how your budget and payment options impact your pick!
More From Dick's Hillsboro Honda
Ready to take safety to the next level for your family in West Portland? The impressive 2019 Honda CR-V safety ratings and features are worth your attention. We have a variety of highly-rated new Honda CR-Vs in our Hillsboro showroom, in a wide range of trim levels and colors! View InventoryLearn More 2019 CR-V Safety Ratings…
The 2019 Honda Civic is a compact sedan with a lot to offer in the latest safety tech and driver-assist features. Read all about the 2019 Honda Civic safety innovations in this helpful guide from Dick's Hillsboro Honda, then contact us to schedule a test drive! View InventoryLearn More 2019 NHTSA Civic Safety Ratings The NHTSA* awarded…
Delivering ample towing power across the lineup, the 2019 Honda Ridgeline is a pickup truck that comes ready to work for drivers in Tualatin. Today, Dick's Hillsboro Honda breaks down the Honda Ridgeline towing capacity throughout the different Ridgeline configurations. Find the best pick for your towing needs below! View Ridgeline Inventory How Much Can a Honda…