Your Safety at Dick’s Auto Group
It’s important we all do our part to protect one another during the COVID-19 pandemic. With this in mind, we have made the difficult decision to close our sales showroom to visitors at this time. While we will miss meeting new faces and greeting old friends, we are pleased to announce our ability for buyers to purchase a vehicle without having to set foot in the dealership.
If you are looking for a new or used vehicle, we are happy to help you select a vehicle, negotiate terms, get financing and discuss protection options with you online and over the phone. After gathering your digital signature, we will bring the vehicle to your workplace or driveway for you to enjoy! Also, many manufacturers are offering unheard of rebates and interest rates toward your purchase or lease to make it easier to buy.
You can start right now on our website. Find a vehicle that looks like a match and press the Express Checkout button. Don’t worry, there is no commitment, it’s there for you to explore your options and find the right fit for you. When you are ready, our staff will reach out to assist you with the next steps and before you know it, your next vehicle will be delivered to you!
For those of you with vehicle service needs, we’d like to share with you that the CDC deems vehicle repair an essential business and we are open to ensure your vehicle is running at a time you need it most. We have taken steps to limit contact between you and our staff while still meeting your needs. At Dick’s Country Dodge and Dick’s Hillsboro Honda we are pleased to offer self-check-in kiosks. Once checked in, our employees will cover the seat of your vehicle and sanitize the touch points such as the key, door handles, steering wheel and shift knob.
While your vehicle is being serviced, some of our normal amenities have changed in the interest of safety. We have temporarily suspended our shuttle service and will provide alternative transportation including loaner vehicles upon request. If you’d prefer to wait for your vehicle, we’ve rearranged our waiting area to accommodate social distancing.
Upon picking up your vehicle, the vehicle’s touch points and key will be sanitized once again. We are committed to giving you a safe and great service experience and look forward to assisting you in keeping your vehicle running in top condition!
We are here to serve our customers and their vehicle needs while keeping our commitment to the safety of our customers, employees and community.
We want to assure you that we are taking all the necessary steps to provide a clean and safe environment. We will continue to update these steps based on the advice of the CDC and our local government agencies.
- We are constantly disinfecting all touch surfaces in the entire dealership Including, but not limited to Desks, workstations, counters, tables, door handles, restroom fixtures, keyboards, computer mice, phones, and seating surfaces
- We have hired an outside janitorial company to disinfect all horizontal surfaces and high touch points throughout Dicks Auto Group. This includes Desks, workstations, counters, tables, doorknobs, restroom fixtures, computer keyboards, computer mice, phones and more.
- All service vehicles will have all touch points wiped with disinfectant wipes prior to being returned to our guests
- All employees have been asked to follow CDC safety guidelines, such as washing their hands thoroughly, using hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol), covering their mouths and noses with a tissue when they cough or sneeze, and not touching their faces.
- We have taken measures for our customers to shift automotive retail transactions online.
- We are constantly monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the State Department, the California Department of Public Health, State of Oregon, and the World Health Organization (WHO).
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.